2011/07/17

- Party Crazy


Yesterday was my Birthday celebration xD
celebrate early because tuesday all busy ma
but i'm happy my lovely friend was attended this party x)
they came to my house around 3 o clock
then start to sing k and prepare food la
i really hope everyone enjoy in my house
doesn't feel boring on it
x)
and thank you for the birthday cake
made by qian wei and zion
its very tasty x) thank you so much
and thanks pak meng, vincent and pui sin
i received alot chocolate this year ><
sure fat die =(
thanks li xiin yvoon cuz make the sandwich
and the laugh king - JUSTIN KOO
he make alot joke in the party
thanks every attender so so so so much

Today (17/7/11)
I finally go watch my husband --Harry Potter 7
haha
didnt disappointed but feel down cuz this is the last story of this magician movie
argh
i will buy DVD watch again and again
cuz i really love this movie very much.
thanks the author who wrote the story so interesting

tomorrow got school again x)
see ya

I LOVE MY FRIEND <3

No comments:

Post a Comment