2011/07/05

- God bless me

I look damn yong sui without lens >.<
this angry bird is daddy bought for me 1~ haha
and i wear yellow colour shirt ar~ come catch me la xD

Today I felt so AWESOME!!
This morning i act like very happy in mood, but actually inside my heart was very down
cause i cant relax myself but now every trouble was gone edi xDDDD
by the way, i feel lucky that people around me are very take care of me
when seni, i keep quiet in class, then ka leng and siao kim come talk to me
at that time, i feel i'm not invisible at all 
and they gave me a tasty chocolate capcake 
feel so warm la~ even just a little action then can touches my heart very much
maybe i just wanna ppl care and pay attention at me 
my mood was back after that

when recess, my sai lou come talk to me agn
so cute la him
he said he get his salary edi and ask about my birthday present
i said i wan LV, GUCCI , CHANNEL bla bla bla
and he was stun~ damn funny la him
but i knew he very sayang me this sister 1 xD

back home be pig keep sleeping xD
then my lovely brother sms ask about my trouble
i feel very warm agn, i really so happy that many ppl are very care me
so glad i didnt suicide yesterday (kidding)

they said this Saturday (09/07/2011)
better stay at home
so i hope any of my reader would take care of yourself xD
dun wear yellow colour shirt
it will be dangerous xD

k la
stop here <3

2 comments:

  1. yea every1 said so
    i gt class somemore, but lucky i dint hav yellow shirt XD
    cn u borrow me urs yellow shirt??? XD

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha
    my size u not suitable 1 la
    u so "FAT"
    haha

    ReplyDelete