2011/07/04

- My decision




I made a decision last night
because i fall trouble into love again.
well
once i get hurt. i really would heartless into someone.
i dunno whether i important or not
i just wanna get myself in happy mood
everyone knows i always easy to cry
but u're the one who hurt me the most
so i decided give up on u
the person i saying is TBH
I am not the kind of girl who easily to kao u know
i got my own style very very much
can said i very LC la
whatever
not important at all.

my life turn wonderful now.
without trouble life's was AWESOME
appreciates everyone who treat me good in life


not much time left
i gonna end my secondary's life
i have to prepare alot for SPM
get at least 4A to get my apple-iphone xD
study hard xD
hope i can get it.
save money for buy guitar again xD
speaker and mic included
need around 1.5k
i think i should wait after spm then go earn money to buy

k la,
stop here
ciao

bb

2 comments: