2011/07/31

- Last day of July ;)

I do a simple make up of today
I think i pretty enough x) so only used eyeliner and
of cuz my eyes look nice because of the korea lens =)

I went to 1utama today
so damn many people 
My mom find parking took around 1 hours =.-
so bek cek >.<
and dad promise to buy a pair of NIKE shoes for me
so I get it today x)
thanks mummy , cuz she pay 
I love my mom so damn much
but i very shy to tell her i love her
so i just help her whatever i can help =)

 I choose this cuz it is simple and nice
wont so expensive but i know for some people
this is luxury thing they ever have
i will take care it very well
I promised my parents x)


and of coz sticky x)

AUGUST
i will study baik baik xD
be "more" serious in study
hope i can do it =/
GOD BLESS ME

;)

No comments:

Post a Comment