2011/07/27

- Just said YEAH~!

can u see my serious panda eyes
this is cause by study undang till 12++am!
but practice make perfect!
i pass my undang test TODAY!!
WOOHOO
haha, I ponteng school for taking test 
 as usual~ woke up at 630am
and reached there before 730~
I dont ever take my breakfast x)
and sit there d sofa wait vincent and chee hoe coming
that stupid Chan wei xian forget bring wallet
then he went back home agn >< stupid betul
dunno what time that uncle fetch us go "die"
haha, no much ppl so very fast turn us go inside take exam
then i very concentrate! after half an hours
click the result and its SHOW ME I WAS PASS!!!
I LULUS !
thanks god x)

first thing i do after getting result was CALL MAMA AND PAPA
but both of them also ignore me T.T
so sad.
around 10+ reached edi
makan makan
then be pig agn~
woke up and blog xD
k la
i so happy
betul betul very happy
first time take exam then can gao tim jor xD
thanks god
;)


No comments:

Post a Comment