2011/07/10

- Happy Day

dunno what i'm doing  ><

show off xD

I'm so AWESOME!

Haha
Guys 
I felt very happy today
because i finally felt they are love (my parents)
i woke up on 830 o clock 
i wake them up because today dad, mum and younger sister gonna go Perak 
and i played guitar at their room
i want testing ma
cuz i borrow an acoustic guitar from someone
I hate acoustic guitar, its make my hand so so so pain
it's string harder than mine (classical)
and finally they all are wake xD

dad gave money to me! (for today breakfast & lunch)
then me and sister decided to timesquare shopping!
on the way go time square i only realize that i didnt bring my handphone out ><
then sister borrow her iphone for me xD

NO TRAFFIC JAM 
NO ROAD BLOCK
nothing buy actually
i just bought 1 short pants, eye mask from TheFaceShop

then around 5 o clock we reached home
wait mummy cooking and watch tv
suddenly door bell ring~
then my canon was came xD
haha, no la
my sister's friend , a pretty girl name Sharmaine Liew
she borrow her DSLR camera for me xD
cuz i want to improve my photograph skill
thanks alot X)

anyone realize that i have any different ?
I have a new hair style 
X)

K LA
stop here
have to revision
having a test again 
love me
and i love u all

God bless me

No comments:

Post a Comment