2010/04/08

- Moody

WELL, Today I catch by Norli
Scold by Pn.Pauline AGAIN

I explain many time edi
My hair colour was original!
They both don’t trust what I said
Den, nothing can I said liao lo
Call parents la
And the conclusion is
My hair colour MUST be black at next Monday
*WTF
I wont go diu her anymore lo
Want catch mai catch la
My dad said our school teacher TOO FREE
Always catch student’s hair
Yes, I agree!
*argh damn dulan
(this make me moody liao whole day)

被冤枉的感觉,真的很不好受


back home liao hor
wanna play computer de
But cant connect any network! stupid broadband ar
bully me!
Den I back my room lo, BANG the door
Feel more shuang


Den I feel tired so wanna nap for awhile
But I can’t fall a sleep =(
so I go watch my “Harry Potter”
Watch all my harry potter collection in a day
Geng leh~
I LOVE MAGIC

( almost my friend not interest in harry potter
but i'm still [in love] with this movie )



最近我爱上了[西洋棋]
一直ponteng在library和老千他们玩
很好玩叻
玩上瘾了
虽然我不是很厉害玩啦~
AND
I rmb last night bi hui fetch me back home
I'm lucky cause i'm her 2nd person who sit her car xD
she needs more confidents la
and I have to care my face carefully
be her perfect model =)
(tell you guys a secret, I'm gonna play maple story soon xD)
ICE

1 comment: