2010/04/12

- Haiz..


*I try to be happy

I’m so moody agn
I really feel life is so difficul
I can’t forget what I saw, what I had hear

TO: SOMEONE
I know you were very lucky tat your bf so sayang u
So you don’t need family anymore?
I’m not trying to scold you,
but your action make me so dulan
keep your mouth shut!

PLS RESPECT ME

Many trouble around me recently =(
If I had a chance to do whenever I like
I think I will choose to DIE
Cause I’m so tired , really tired
But I cant!
Because I havent done my wish yet
I want to be with him
I want travel around the world
I want buy my dream car by myself!
So many thing I havent done yet
How can I die?! Right?
Haiz

I will less on msn & facebook
But I will always come here and update my blog

Eh!
I forget liao
MID YEAR EXAM START AT NEXT MONTH
10 MAY
what the fuck man!
Tat’s MY DAY!! =(
Haiz..

I’m single but not available

Byebye

ICE

4 comments:

  1. not 3rd week of MAY meh ??? dun SHOCK me wor~~

    ReplyDelete
  2. dunno~ today my math teacher told us is 10th may
    wtf man.. have to study agn =(
    TIRED LIFE

    ReplyDelete
  3. did u ever treat her as family?

    ReplyDelete