2009/11/14

- Kindergarden Duty + Ban EMO

Kindergarden Duty
1st time went there~
and i saw alot cute+childish+38 d xiao didi xiao mei mei
they was so so so so so so cute
i keep liu them xD
although they didnt choi me

break time

me & charity [dunno why she likes to take photo with me @@??]


they are watching rambo play PSP
hohoho~ but its make me feel those boys are seeing yellow thing xD



sei dou gay ;p


ban emo [taked by: christine]


agn [taked by: suen ]


at new house [taked by: Daddy]
i stand at 3 floor and the bounding wall havent done yet
本姐姐受过特别训练,小孩子不要学哦 ;p *blek



My cute TaTa~

lazy edit picha
byebye


AND!

我的戒指不见了!
it has a special meaning for me.
>.<''



I LOVE K.R.S

2 comments:

  1. 呜~
    可惜我没去到tugas...
    后悔去那个一日游...

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow~it look alot of fun~hope you enjoy~so happy that you happy~

    ReplyDelete