2010/05/31

- May



Gosh
Time are moving so fast
Today is the last day of May

This month are the unlucky month for ME
Haiz
Many thing happens
Argue with my family & friend
Its tired to explain everything
But just… thanks… for you all forgiveness
And … my parents..
Still no talking
I wonder how they sleep together =.=

And
Midyear exam gonna end at this week
Yeah~~~ can focus at the camp
Ish! I havent find the drama’s cloth yet
Not much time left now =(

I will less online for few week
=/
busy for tuition and many things
and I feel that, online are wasting time
time is gold , don’t waste it
you can do many thing are meaningful x)

oh… ya
I join the singing competition x)
Suprise?
没有要拿奖的意思
只想做到老师给的要求
顺便可以训练自己的胆量
增加舞台经验

haha
k la~
byebye May
welcome June
=)

Life is difficul
just see you how to face them

I remember everything you said for me ♥

ICE

2 comments: