2010/05/01

- 5.01.2010


This is the original me.. (2009-10-25)
sometime, i miss my straight long hair..

Today was the public holidays
For those family , they were went to shopping or bla bla bla
But , I’M ATTEND TUITION CLASS TODAY!
Actually I want go sg wang today
Because of someone , I want to support him d
But many of the reason and I think he DOESN’T NEED me too
So I choose to tuition
[I’m human, not a toy..]

After my tuition
I went out with kaze, monkey & desmond
Suppose to watch IP Man 2
But all the ticket were SOLD OUT
Then we went to bream mall’s cinema lu~
Sold out too =(
Then , we play bowling
Woah!!! My first time leh!!!
FUN FUN FUN!!!
Although in the end I only get 30 marks and the ball keep fall to “longang
But at least I know how to play edi~
Hahaha , and they promise play again after my mid year exam
Yes! Hope next time I would break my record~ although its just 30 marks
And should thanks kaze fetch me back home and……… he knows la~

TOMORROW!!!
I would go 1 utama
1) 朱浩仁’s 新专辑首唱会 [11am]
2) 最近压力大,要去唱K发泄下
I think my mom wont company me to cheong k
So, I think I’ll bring along my sis
Omg, I scare she sing两只老虎
=.=
well~ tat’s all

我很喜欢自由
所以选择了平凡
平凡的我,可以和朋友到处都去
做什么事情都可以顺心如意

昨晚我真的很不开心
因为某些事情,于是我找我信任的人
可是他不得空
结果,我还是自己偷偷的哭了

结束

ICE

No comments:

Post a Comment