2010/05/09

- Family's Day ♥


hello~
Am I cute? x)

I went to time square&sg wang yesterday
bought mama's present
actually I want made suprise for her
BUT NO ONE BORROW THEIR KITCHEN FOR ME
so~ changed my plan =.=

at the night, had dinner with my family, cousin, aunt & uncle~
and this year my sis's bf join our family gathering too @.@
see the picture show below~
my sis looks macam pregnant right?
hahahaha


My grandma wants see my "BOYFRIEND" too
and she wonder why "tat boy" dont accept me
hmmm... ERM....
haiz... Should ask "the boy" ma...
suan la~ no need ask also knew the answer~
popo, lei sei sam la~ xD


I love Pang yee jeat
punya handphone
I want she's phone!!! (Satio ~~)
but it's price is too expensive
I'm poor ...
T.T
I want I want :(

(I WANT SATIO!!)


I banyak suka this picture!! very cute lo me
take by jeat(she's phone) and in my house =D
hahahaha
This is the nature me
xD


No matter what happen
I'm still in love with the boy ♥
I love him & I miss him ♥

ICE

No comments:

Post a Comment