2010/05/23

- Life

I think I should not said about my family case here
Cause it’s private =x


Hmm…
I went to “shisha” last Friday~
At 2D café, Gombak
Nice la that feel!
Maybe that is not good for our health
But I really cant find a way to relax myself
Haiz~

The second day~ [Saturday]
Wake up in the morning [go jogging leh!!]
And fetch gold fish, shi rui, suen came my house 1st
I don’t have liecent punya~
Tat’s why suen so scare
But luckily they are safe
And then start jogging lu~
Damn tired, but its make my mind more clea
rly

After tat, back to my house discuss about the camp

Today
After breakfast went to 1u with mom n sis
I used a lot money lo =(
my nike bag…
and I bought a pair of new lens
pink colour d


Its not very nice for me =/

K la

That’s all


ICE

No comments:

Post a Comment