2010/05/25

- I miss you


*I dont know how to edit picture anymore ;(
I'm useless

OH HI!!!!
I feel so high now!
wahahaha
Don't ask why, its a secret ;p

yesterday let mom ngam liao 1 xia
said about my wearing style
*wth
she said my style was too mature & sexy la
looks like 18+ years old
><''
I agree too

so started from now, I should wear macam kid =.=
tat's means wear mickey mouse T-shirt and long jeans?
yer.... I dont want leh...
but i'll try to make myself looks more younger xD

hey, care about my exam?
geng lo~!!!
when history paper 2 , i only writed my name and empty all the answer
1st time empty whole paper leh! langsung tak buat!
cuz ar~ tat day i was too tired!
neh! tat monkey la! midnight call me and ask about the camp
=.= , i was so blur~ after end up the call
I cant sleep back! OMG!!!
I walk over my room for half an hour
still the same~ then hor, I go写稿 for Drama xD
till 3am+ only sleep! but I done my mission x)

By the way~
I had a new neighbour again [just beside my house]
She's room damn BIG!
Got KTV room sumore
NICE!

and I confuse whether to join the singing competition o not
haiz, I havent choose song yet
I just scare I lacking conviction, boldness or courage
HAIZ... confuse...

k la
it's time to sleep

I banyak miss him ar
long time didnt see him jor
=(
when my dream come true?
haiz, better stop dreaming
i miss you so so so so so so so much!!

+U
ICE

No comments:

Post a Comment