2010/03/27

- Yvoon B'day


total = 15 person

went to QQ last night xD
around 630pm++ lao qian come my house and fetch me
they ever cant find where is my house
keep call me n ask *LOL
I saw his mother , look so pretty and young
so i cnt believe tat she was 40 years old ++

reached there started to PLAY n EAT
i think our Mr.chee hoe will be a 5 star hotel chef in future
he looks so pro when cooks something for us *haha

oh ya!
we meet 添顺 n his family there xD
so i call him help us take 合照 

our group are the most noisy at there xD
can imagine la~ cause we laughing , and wow, wa , wee , wuu there
bising sangat xD

then kok ann n zhi xiang go buy a cake for yvoon
omg... super super super cute leh wei
then we sing b'day song for her
when li xiin gave the b'day card for yvoon right
she was cried!!! hahaha
because tat card draw by her boy --- justin koo
LOL
then around 10pm++ = back home xD

have FUN with my lovely friend

HAPPY BIRTHDAY YVOON DARLING xD

If wanna see more picture
Pls come my facebook =)

ICE babe

No comments:

Post a Comment