2010/03/06

- HELLO MARCH!

Hello~ boys n gurls~
ICE WAS BACK!
Hahahaha
Last Sunday my computer were broken
So no online for a week
=(

Recently damn busy
Everyday also had training kawad for sport day
And the big big sun are always be with me
Omg… its make my skin more dark
But its ok lar~ cause I love K.R.S ma xD

Exam was over
And I fail in perdagangan
I cried at class… (useless!)
because I cant take good result for my parents
They were dissapointed on me…
haiz~ forget it la! Next time will be better right?

Today 2010-03-06
Is KRS first activity in this year
Have fun with my junior!
When senior play 拔河 with junior
At first round we were lose! Damn fish (+we were senior sumore)
Then second round and third we were won
Finally~ haha~ this is call team work
<3 much =")

I’m planing the school holiday where I want to go
1st place tat I choose is sunway lagoon (my sweet memory were over there)

2nd invite friend to my house play majong
other … I’m still thinking
haha


I’m single but not available
Had someone inside my heart
I love him so so much
And I miss him right now.
<3

ICE
Xoxo

I HATE COPY CAT



No comments:

Post a Comment