2010/03/16

-


*pavilion
I look mature right? *wink

Last night .. mom asked me about my future..
I said I don’t wanna be M edi
Cause I feel M job is boring
So.. I choose to be stewardess (Maybe la)
I always change my ambition de lar~
But now I need study well for it
I would choose this job because
I like every conutry on this world
And I can visit many place tat I never knew b4
I hope my future be wonderful
Haha, and earn money to buy my DREAM CAR



see~ this photo taked when cny
damn sweet lar xD


I want hhis shoulder too! <3>
Sometimes love isn't about how much someone suits you,
but how much you're willing to change to suit them

I want to remember how you've made me laugh and cry.
And I never want to forget how specialand different you are,
and how you've touched myheart in a way that no one else could.

I could be all that you need if you let me try.


ICE babe,
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment