2010/07/12

- Busy July`


Quality not very good =/

By the way
sorry every reader ~
I'M SO BUSY recently
less update my blog
I miss my blog so much

well
Last weekend~ we(SBKRS) went to titiwangsa stadium duty
SO Boring!
but i saw many cute children run here run there
HAHA
and my kai xai lou also join d competition

he is playing PSP xD
memang cute la him
I cried when he lose his 30-35kg sparing
OMG, I saw tat XXX is hiting my bro
and I cant go infront SLAP him!
feel sam tong lo~ my bro ar~
and he cried after tat
i go comfort& hug him when i'm dutying
BANYAK SAM TONG
at last he get num.3 in male 30-35kg sparing


REST TIME ( SEE HOW RAJIN ARE WE)

K LA
have to go
bye my reader ~
I will update my blog when I'm free
miss ya~


我的感情世界里
真的很复杂

my handphone had some problem
cant sms & call
sorry

ICE

No comments:

Post a Comment