2011/06/26

- 26062011


Sunday = Family Day
Woke early in the morning
for check how many ppl visit my blog yesterday xD
I'm happy because I break my target 
THANK YOU FOR WHO VISIT MY BLOG VERY MUCH!!!
I LOVE YOU ALL  

Family and I  ate "8 good teh" today x)
although very hot but really tasty xD
after that we went to buy plants (daddy's idea)
just dun understand why my daddy have that mood for gardening 
I tot he likes to play his PS2 in room with cold air conditioner 
(I'm not kidding, my dad play PS2 everyday after work)

Well, after that we decided to 1U for shopping
mummy looking for a perfume
but at last she choose to bought DIOR's d
I didn't take photo for that cuz i dont think my reader interested about my mom's perfume xD
and we having PizzaHut for lunch
long time didnt eat pizza today finally taste it xD
and SISTER PAY TAT xD
thanks my lovely sis  
and around 5 o clock we went back home =)

Grandma came back from hometown! 
she bring along my beloved -- egg
the egg are not same as city 1 u know
is more smaller and full of vitamin xD
I love it very much!!!
Of coz I love my Grandma also  

k la~ stop here
I almost update on weekend 
coz week day i have to study and tuition 
but when i boring or moody will come here sit sit xD

xoxo 

Invisible

No comments:

Post a Comment