2011/05/15

- 1 utama


(very cute d hair clip!)

Today went to 1 Utama with mummy =)
and
mummy bought a Heel for me as my birthday present
but actually my birthday is in JULY
HAHA
but really so touched !
cause it's price is really expensive..
Thanks mummy.. I love you <3
that is my first high heel
i never had a heel before xD

By the way, today in 1u i heard a song
which i have to perform when Teacher's Day
i suddenly shout! ><
damn fish lah~
I very stress about it
because this is my first time become the vocal in the band
their music is LOUDER than my voice
I feel uncomfortable about that
hope i can solve it easily =(

I should thanks God giving me everything in my life
i knew i'm the lucky 1
thanks everyone who are always support me
I will keep improve myself

xoxo.

2 comments:

  1. you can do it :) always support you ^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey, what song are you performing??
    i will support you till the end, never give up~
    And cheer up~^^
    GAMBATEH~XD

    ReplyDelete