2011/12/08

- SPM WAS OVER !!!

me me me ! xD

ITS TOTALLY OVER !!!!
SAY GOODBYE TO SCHOOL RULES 
SAY GOODBYE TO ALL SUBJECT
SAY GOODBYE TO EXAM 

WELCOME TO MY NEW LIFE XD

well, ytd finished exam i straight went to saloon dye my hair
is it ok? brown colour x)
after that went to Snowflake damansara 
then go Curve window shopping
and around 6+ went dinner with family at Ninja Restaurant ! 
then went 《星空下的月光》中秋晚会 庆功宴 at MCD desa
we play poker with teacher xD
and took photo 

spot me ;)

















around 930 + yanlin come fetch me for peiyee 's house surprise party !
1st , we hide in her room and when she open the door we sang birthday song for her!
surprise ! and she CRIED
although she knew we were in her house 
cuz she saw our car and shoes park outside of her house
then start eat again~
cake , pizza and junk food
woah~ all enjoyed on it

1130+ finally reached home
haha
continue facebook
then 1230++ only sleep

Tired but enjoyed <3

No comments:

Post a Comment