2011/11/25

- SPM

this is the day we went out for study 
12pm at Umami which is at menjalara 
and also had lunch in Dpc xD
after that straight go tuition untill 830pm
btw , we really did revision for exam no play play d
=D

the next day was science test
walao A
i super happy because
those question was easy for me
my paper 1 44/50
only wrong 6 question. so proud of myself xD

then night we decide to Moe de cafe
for thanks our teacher  and celebrate science test was end la
but actually i dont like the environment there
cuz got cigarettes smell
i hate smoker.

MY NEW GF _Puisin

my mama & papa
(history teacher and science teacher)
although Math make me mad , cried.
but i did my best already. no regret. 
but still very gek sam la.
haiz

i almost hang out every night 
LOL
is it a student who facing SPM?
hahahaha

well.
quite lazy for typing
ciao :)



No comments:

Post a Comment