2011/08/30

- 30/8/2011


I like to play wedcam with my friend x)
 but i used MSN not SKYPE
 I had an account for skype but i think i only sign in a few time
haha
SEPTEMBER IS COMING
feel wanna go  travel la~~~
who bring me go?
hah




*beside that picture is a durian jelly mooncake
for me it is so wai. because i hate durian
if u knew me
u should knew I HATE DURIAN very much
it is so smelly
i CAN'T ACCEPT it at all
BUT
I'M MALAYSIAN
xD
I ate mangosteen not durian
yeah babe~



Hey , do u guys remember this?
I played this today
since i have been long long time didnt touch it
around 1 years i think
but i still  can done it
xD
memang geng la me
but should thanks shi rui
she taught me
 x)







Full appointment for this holiday
and
i didnt study at all
God please save this girl
she need help
xD

went to watch movie today <无价之宝>
not bad la.
and also went to Etude house for some facial mask
finally choosed few
i dont really care what brand for mask
cause i think facial mask are almost same no matter what branded u used
dont use those pasar malam punya then ok la.
x)

K la
enjoy my holidays
:)


No comments:

Post a Comment