2010/02/02

- January was passed


heloo..
yesterday went TS&SG.WANG with mei teng
buy liao some cloth lu~
suppose to go pavilion de~ but choose to cheong K
haha
we went to take photo sticker
then go green box cheong K
feel good lar` =D
around 4pm back home
cuz 530 i have tuition =(

Sometime..
i asked myself "Am I Lessbian?"
cuz ar.. i damn like to gap TB
u know? its make me feel i love girl more than boy
and u know many TB is "leng zai" than boy much much
yesterday tat green box punya waiter
if "he" doesn't talk to me
i think i dont know "he" was a girl
omgggg, "he" really super super super leng zai
till now i still remember "him" face
=X
but in my heart already had a boy who i loved so much
though he doesnt love me or miss me at all
but i always think of him =/

I want go SUPER JUNIOR's concert
but no more ticket left
only RM400++
it's expensive for me
argh... TT


1 months ago
I'm still waiting the day u come back
I miss you so much


Would u miss me if u were alone ?

1 comment:

  1. wow~you still love him...i was so proud of you that you are so strong...be happy ya!!! the world is big and still long for you to go on..wish you valentimes day and chinese new year...remember..be happy and be strong!!!hahaha!!!

    ReplyDelete