2010/01/11

- L.O.V.E


So busy recently =.=
Yesterday I work at pavilion [it’s my first job ~]
omggggggggg
Damn tired..
Stand 12hours sumore [10am-10pm]
I 1130pm only reached home.. =(
The super visor are suck
Although she didn’t scold me or what
But I can feel tat she beh song me
Because I 靠人际关系 interview tis job
Suan lor..
I just work at every Sunday
No need face her everyday =p

Today.
I feel super lonely.. (when recess la)
Haiz
Suan la.. I don’t have boy friend.
Suddenly feel tat, no one are really understand me
=(
what happen to me? (think too much?)
Then…
2pm I went for tuition [new place]
with bebezaii [my ji mui]
funny lor him
415pm back home
and too tired!!
Back room sleep till 803pm wake up and ate my dinner ==

I feel so lonely today =(
The rain make me think of him
I wonder what’s he doing now? And how r him?
I knew tat Saturday & Sunday can take back their phone
But… he never reply my msg…
What’s wrong?
Maybe he is busy or other reason lar~

K lar..
Stop here

although i'm busy.. but i never stop thinking about him, I MISS HIM ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment